27 January 2012

NOOOOOOOOO!!! KELLY CLARKSON!!!

Well I know I said my next blog would involve a feature over Lady Antebellum, but plans have changed. Life moves on. I am still attending the Lady Antebellum concert, but I will be seeing the incomparable KELLY CLARKSON first. My sister and I just sat down and ordered the tickets. I'm almost as excited as when I purchased my Britney Spears tickets from this summer. So let me give a TOP FIVE Kelly Clarkson songs I'm looking forward to seeing live.

#5 - A Moment Like This.
Okay, now I know this is a sappy little song, but this is the song she sang right after she won American Idol. She was the first winner. A lot of people forget that. She has so many hit songs, but this is the first thing that people could identify as hers.

#4 - Low.
This is on my list because it's almost my favorite Kelly Clarkson song. As a teenage girl, I basically thought every song that had a boy acting like an asshole was about my life. I used them as personal theme songs. I can't even recall the boy that I believed this song was made for, but it doesn't change how much I love it.

#3 - Behind These Hazel Eyes.
I remember a band coming to our high school, and they played this song and I sang along so loud, because like I said earlier, every Kelly Clarkson song was an anthem to me. I was under the ridiculous impression that my eyes were hazel when in fact they are brown.

#2 - Since U Been Gone.
This, as my brother says, is the song that she came out with that changed who she was as an artist. She was already playing up to the teenage girls demographic, but this was a step into the rock world that really worked for her. You could turn up the volume and blast this song and not care what the rest of the world thought.

#1 - Beautiful Disaster.
This is my FAVORITE Kelly Clarkson song. This song came on her CD Breakaway as a Live Track. I will never get tired of this song. Ever.

I am so looking forward to this concert, now. Making this list made me even more excited.

Coming Soon on Music W/ Cait:
-Presentation on Childish Gambino.
-What CK and Catta are looking forward to at the Lady Antebellum concert.

Catch ya later! :)
-

No comments:

Post a Comment