05 February 2012

Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

So last night, I went to see Cody Canada and the Departed at Crosswire in Paris, TX. Let me tell you something, that place is sketchy. I've been there a handful of times, mostly as a laugh, but never had I attended a concert there. Sorry for the little rant, and on to the main attraction. Cody Canada did not fail to put on a show. I love his throaty voice. I do wish that Cross Canadian Ragweed was still together. I was thinking Cross Canadian Ragweed, not Cody Canada and the Departed. That was my own fault though. They put on a great show, it just wasn't something I was into. It was a good time though. I got to see a lot of old friends and catch up. There were places to sit inside of Crosswire, and it was fairly easy to talk. Given all that information my rating is... (out of a 5 WOW scale)






-My next blog is probably going to be up tonight, after the Super Bowl. I want to give Madonna a shot to make it into my TOP TEN Super Bowl Halftime Shows. Stay tuned.

-Later this week, a brand new web series called "What Girls Think at Concerts."

No comments:

Post a Comment